"Trick or treat!"
It must be the most cheerful, most colorful and the most scary season of the year... Houses to be decorated, pumpkins to be carved into candles, school parties and pageants to be organized, candies and cookies to be prepared for those monsters, sceletons, zombies, ghosts and witches knocking your door for a treat...Yes, Halloween is coming and you want it to be a memorable one and trap those moments in beautiful photos with all family members donned in the most distinctive and charming costumes; or you want your daughter to participate in the pageant with a really fancy dress and make her feel like a real princess or her favorite animation character and get many compliments in the Halloween party; but can't decide what to choose.Here are some ideas for a theme that you can pick for a dress up either for your kids only, or as all family. You can also enhance your theme with some DIY accessories and make ups.
- Flintstones Yabba Dabba Doo! The most popular cartoon of all times! Fred and Wilma Flintstones, their little ginger daughter Pebbles, their naughty pet dinosaur Dino, their neighbors and best friends Barney and Betty Rubble and their mighty son Bamm Bamm, living in cosy cave-homes in Bedrock town, driving their stone cars... They can be a very good inspiration for your Halloween theme.
- Wizard of Oz Dorothy and her dog Toto are carried to the Land of Oz by a tornado, and on her journey back home she becomes friends with the Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion and the Scarecrow. Don't you think it is a great choice for Halloween with its brilliant costumes?
- The Little Red Riding Hood Your little girl will be very cute in her Little Red Riding Hood costume, with a basket in her hand, and of course with her grandmother who lives in the woods, and the Big Bad Wolf who wants to eat her!
- Alice in Wonderland Alice, the Queen of Hearts, the March Hare, the Cheshire Cat, the King of Hearts, the card soldiers... You can pick as many characters in this theme, they are all iconic!
- Snow White Your little Princess Snow White in her iconic dress, holding an apple in her hand; her father or brother in his elegant Prince costume, her mother or sister as the Wicked Queen with her magic mirror, and the 7 dwarfs with their tools in their hands... Just imagine how beautiful family photo it will be even with an amateur camera!
- Cinderella With the magic stroke of the Fairy Godmother's stick, the pumpkin transforms to a beautiful carriage; the mice to coachmen, the rags on Cinderella to a fancy elegant gown and her slippers to a pair of shiny glass ones... It is not possible to make that magic with a stick, but it is indeed possible to turn your daughter into a beautiful Cinderella, and with a bit of creativity, carve one of your pumpkins into a little carriage to complete the scene!
- Sleeping Beauty Another beautiful princess of Disney that your little girl can transform into is Princess Aurora, or the Sleeping Beauty. Who want to take the roles of Prince Philip, the Maleficent, and the others?
- Frozen It is very hard to decide which one your daughter is going to be; Princess Elsa or Princess Anna? Will your son be Olaf and your dog Sven? A very enjoyable challenge!
- Peter Pan We all have a child within us that rejects to grow! Isn't it a good idea to create your Neverland and be Peter Pan, his jealous and naughty fairy friend Tinkerbell, his friend and mother Wendy Darling and his biggest enemy Captain Hook for Halloween?
- Marvel Characters/Super Heroes World needs superheroes! Superman, Supergirl, Spiderman, Spidergirl, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Batman, Batgirl, they can all come together and save the world in Halloween!